Beyond being a training site, CG Cookie is built around a community of people that are interesting in learning and helping out each other.
As a free or Citizen subscriber you have access to post questions and replies.
Community Guidelines, a.k.a Playing Nice
The Internet is full of humans from around the world and this is the most exciting aspect of it. CGC believes in and works hard to create a pleasant online community experience while you are using any of the websites in the Network. To help foster and contribute to a “pleasant online community,” there are some ground rules you agree to adhere to, they are as follows:
- Be courteous and respectful of the opinions and feelings of others. Use of this website is not an entitled right.
- Harassment of other members will not be tolerated and may result in an instant termination or suspension of your account in CGC’s sole discretion.
- Do not send any unsolicited or unauthorized: advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail (e.g., spam), chain letters, or other forms of solicitation.
- Do not violate any applicable law, statute, and/or regulation.
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Do not attempt to probe or attempt malicious attacks against CGC’s servers, infrastructure, and/or websites (including, websites on the Network).
Not adhering to these ground rules could result in immediately removal of your account without notification
April 19th 2018 - content for topics and replies are filtered. HTML can still be added, but we limit what type of elements can be added.
Here's the list.
%w(iframe img a acronym b strong i em li ul ol h1 h2 h3 h4 h5 h6 blockquote br hr cite sub sup ins p pre span small del dd dt div)
Iframes are on the list, but we currently only support embeds from youtube and vimeo. There is a known issue with vimeo embeds that require removing backslashes that the editor adds, after adding the video. They can be removed in the "code view" of the editor.
We also allow some inline styles and attributes. Those are:
%w(href class style src border frameborder height width)