You must agree to the terms of this policy before using this site and or becoming a registered member of our network of sites, including but not limited to:
The Policy does not apply to other 3rd party websites which we, our users and/or members link to.
You must be at least 13 years old to use this website and/or Sites. CGC doesn’t knowingly collect information of visitors below this age in accordance with the COPPA of 1998.
If you do not agree with our Policy, we will be bummed, though please do not use the Sites, including this website.
There are two main types of information CGC collects from this website: (1) information you voluntarily provide to CGC through a registration process, comment form, survey, and/or e-mail; and (2) general visitor information (see below).
Registered Members Information Collected:
During the registration process of this website, you are creating a “CG Cookie account” which will give you access, as a member, to this website and our other Sites.
We collect personal information on our members (“Membership Information”) which may include the following: your name, company, phone number, e-mail address, and home and/or business mailing address.
Membership Information is used to: (1) provide and improve the services which CGC offers; (2) connect you to our support service; and (3) help understand the content you are enjoying the most.
General Visitor Information Collected:
CGC gathers non-identifying information which CGC uses to better understand traffic on this website; this is typically done through software such as Google Analytics, New Relic, Customer.io, Intercom.io, Segment.io and Mixpanel.
When you visit this website, CGC can collect various information about you, such as:
- Your IP or proxy server IP;
- Referring domain, campaign or medium;
- Approximate location and language with the use of Google Analytics; and
ISP, browser, screen resolution, and operating system information.
The collection of this aggregated information is non-personal and is used to help us provide more useful information to you by understanding which sections of our website are of the most interest to you and our community of users.
CG Cookie Will Use The Information It Gathers To:
- Contact you about information relating to CGC in the form of newsletters, marketing, or promotional materials that may be of interest to you. As a user you have the ability to opt-out of this type of communication through your Email Preferences.
- Monitoring member activity, such as streaming of videos and/or downloads.
- From time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. CGC may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to CGC, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- Your personal information will not be sold or transferred to unaffiliated third parties without your consent and/or as required by law.
Use of Internet Cookies:
Our website uses “cookies” and other tracking technologies. Cookies enable us to serve secure pages to our users and members without asking them to sign in repeatedly. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, such as acceptance, denial, and/or removal thereof.
If a user’s or member’s system is idle for a defined time, the cookie will expire, forcing the user to sign in again to continue their session. This prevents unauthorized access to the user’s information while they are away from their computer. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of this site.
We are committed to protecting the information we receive from you. We take appropriate security measures to protect your information against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we maintain appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and data stored on our system.
While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures we have implemented reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data and information involved. By using this website, you acknowledge and agree that no data and/or information transmitted over the Internet is completely secure, and you acknowledge and agree that you are using this website at your own risk.
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information:
This website provides the ability to update and correct your personal information on the website. You may modify or remove any of your personal information at any time by logging into your account and accessing features to edit your account.
Additional Questions: [email protected]
Policy Updates and Changes:
CGC reserves the right to change this Policy from time to time at its sole discretion. If at some point in the future, there is a change to our Policy, such change will only apply to information collected after the revised Policy took effect. Your continued use of the website indicates your acceptance to the Policy as posted.
For additional questions regarding this Policy please contact: [email protected]
CG Cookie, Inc
27 W. State Street, STE B
Geneva, IL 60134